Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Friendship.



Yes, this is a very manly post

*drumrolls* Maybe I've told you guys a lot about my friends back in the earlier posts, but... Ya gua kasitau lagi aja, promise you it won't be boring #penulis_kehilangan_inspirasi. Seperti yang sudah saya kasitau di post sebelumnya yang menggunakan bahasa spanyol dan jerman, friendship is a very important thing. Apa serunya jadi loner yang gapunya siapa-siapa that they could rely on. I was once one, but now I'm happier than ever, thanks to the magical ten letter-word called beefburger... i mean friendship.

Yes, I was once a loner. Gapercaya ya, orang yang freakingly-hyperactive-annoying-menace kayak gua ini tadinya loner yang lowprof-sokcool-jaim-ansos. I was so anti-social that I became like a walking statue back then... literally. Sehari cuma ngomong sekitar 10 patah kata, ketemu orang langsung menjauh. It was so comfortable being alone back then. Maybe this has something to do with my awkward personality... Yup, sure is. But in life I met a bunch of people that changes my perspective of life forever, they're like so important and precious that they didn't even sweat spending time with me and all my awkwardness. Tinta ditebalkan karena kalimatnya penting kawan-kawan #yeah. So there it is, kadang-kadang gua bisa ngeluarin personality yang loner kalo belom adaptasi sama lingkungan baru and stuff, cause you know.... it's a pain to split up with people you've shared so much memories with. Kalimat ditebalkan karena kalimatnya keren #yeah. This is again thanks to the ten letter-word called smokedbeef... I mean friendship.

I realized I was being somewhat sorta kinda a little bit subjective about my friends in the past posts. Not only those that I mentioned in the past posts that are the ones I only care for, as I said, all my friends are important....welltherearesomethatarereallyfriendlyandkindandholdsthemostpreciousmemoriesandstuff HA-ha. #penulis_yang_jahat. Always remember that true friends let their friends have the last slice of pizza. It's hard but you'll do it when you have a true friend....................... screw it the pizza's mine.
"What makes an individual precious is when they always stay in your life through the good and bad times, no matter what. That is what friendship truly means."
 That's it. Sooo... who wants to buy me burger king? I'm craving for beef.

#TosJok!



No comments:

Post a Comment